July 2013 Weddings
Options

OMG just realized

Re: OMG just realized

• Options
    YEAY!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yep so excited  FI going look at the venues and reception places i gave him sunday and monday lol i also told him check out todds pics
  • Options
    Southern, Didnt you change your date?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    yea to july 25 2013 weve changed it number of times we were having issues so went to 2014 now we better and back to 2013 lol
  • Options
    In Response to Re:OMG just realized:[QUOTE]yea to july 25 2013 weve changed it number of times we were having issues so went to 2014 now we better and back to 2013 lol Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

Not to sound rude bit if youre having issues wouldn't it be better to wait until everything is resolved completely instead of going back and forth?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Vowels - She said they were having issues. I'm pretty sure she posted not too long ago saying they'd straightened things out and were back on for 2013.

Also, for those of us who are early July, we're getting closer to 10 months. Now that's crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    And today the counter says 333 :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    In Response to Re:OMG just realized:[QUOTE]Vowels She said they were having issues. I'm pretty sure she posted not too long ago saying they'd straightened things out and were back on for 2013.Also, for those of us who are early July, we're getting closer to 10 months. Now that's crazy! Posted by Beads921[/QUOTE]

My apologies, didnt see that post

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    its all good vowels.  yep we worked it out and our issue was lack of communication and we worked that all out now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards