Maine
Options

Florist Rockport/Rockland Area?

I'm looking for suggestions for a florist in the Rockland/Rockport area.  I'm having a very small wedding at the Samoset in August and am looking for a good florist to do a few centerpieces and the flowers for the bridal party.  Thanks!!

Re: Florist Rockport/Rockland Area?

• Options
    H&S091711H&S091711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Anna at Seasons Downeast Designs in Rockport, she's wonderful. We also met with Bunni at Lily Lupine and Fern in Camden, and Lisa at Hoboken Gardens in Rockport when we were looking for a florist. If you went with any of them you would have gorgeous flowers but they all have very different personalities to work with, we went with Anna because she fit our vibe best.

I am a VA gal getting married in that area too, how cool. My fiance's great aunt owns the property adjacent to the Samoset, we almost picked it for our wedding. Neat!
    Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Seasons Downeast or Alda Stich.  Both do gorgeous arrangements but Alda focuses on Maine flowers.  She uses herbs, shells, branches, etc.  Very interesting and priced right.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, I'll check out your suggestions!  H&S that's funny, it seems that I always see Maine cars down here and Virginia cars up there.  My fiance and I grew up in Connecticut and my family has a timeshare at the Samoset so I've been going there since I was a kid.  We moved down to Virginia because I'm at Washington and Lee Law School.  We both love it here so we're planning on staying after I graduate.  Have you always lived in DC?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards