Michigan-Lansing

Jackson brides?

Re: Jackson brides?

• bazingabeebazingabee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Jackson Bride!!! August 27, 2011. Getting married at the Cascades Manor House.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a Jackson bride last September :-)  If you need any suggestions I would be glad to help.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Jackson bride! Getting married on June 19th at Ella Sharp Park/Museum.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too! I'm getting married June 26, 2010 at Cascade Falls! :)
  • brist1ksbrist1ks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You are getting married at the Falls?? I've always wanted to get married there? let me know some info if you would share my email is brist1ks@gmail.com

I'm thinking of St. Johns Catholic Church with reception at Daryl's

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the flower shop in Brooklyn. The florist there is doing a 25% off total price if you book by April 30th, 2010. i cant think of the name of it but its in downtown brooklyn a few shops down from Theresa's Angels. Check it out if you have time :)
  • MeegePVchickMeegePVchick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another Jackson bride here- ceremony at Our Lady of Fatima and reception at Gene Davis conference center (such a good deal!, and their food is amazing!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from Jackson too! We booked Our Lady of Fatima for our reception location, using Pro DJ's, John Marchand's Catering, and Linda's Decorations.

Desperately trying to find a church to get married in... most places only take members. I need really cheap loose flowers for centerpieces. Still need a photographer... anyone checked out "Touch of Love Photography" yet?
    "There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • patriciamfoxpatriciamfox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting married at the falls - what an awesome idea!  I am originally from Jackson!  I would love to see pictures of that!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Touch of Love... Kari is so great... You should book her for sure.. she does amazing work and is so much fun :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from Jackson!  Getting married June 17th, 2011... I have no clue where yet.  I'm thinking Ella Sharp, but I haven't checked it out yet.
  • deltadogsdeltadogs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     my daughter is thinking of getting married at the cascade falls. would you please post pictures? and let us know how we go about making the plans? and can you get married right in front of the falls themselves? Thank You in advance for the information.Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards