Offbeat Weddings
Options

Harry Potter Wedding Program PIP

This will be printed on parchment colored paper not white. Any feedback is appreciated. It is also a screen shot off my computer so please excuse the black background. 
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Harry Potter Wedding Program PIP

• Options
    I feel that a B&W/sepia picture would make it look more newspapery.  Unfortunately you can't magically make the picture move around like in the books, unless you have magical powers of your own.  (If you do, please share.)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I love it!  I would totally have a HP themed wedding, but I don't think my FI would go for it.  He's not a Potter addict like me, he doesn't understand.
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love it! I agree, add a picture of you two?  Maybe a Ministry of Magic logo? (Couldn't quite see if there was one already.)  I'm hoping to get some HP themed pics for our engagement shoot. (FI isn't a HP fan but loves going to WWoHP with me.)
  • Options
    I love it! Can I steal your idea?
  • Options
    I don't know your budget but If you did a photo see if there is a way for you to do it hollographic so that when the viewer moves so do you! At least it would mimic the moving pictures in the world of HP.
    Medieval Romance of a Wolf and a Dragon
  • Options
    So awesome!! Love it!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards