California-Central

House Rentals in Santa Barbara

Hello! I'm looking for a nice way to spend my wedding weekend with all my friends and family, since it is a desitnation wedding I would like to rent a house in Santa Barbara, but am having troubles find some that actually allow weddings. Is this normal? Is there somewhere besides VRBO that I can look? Did anyone rent a house in that area? 

Thanks for the help! 

Re: House Rentals in Santa Barbara

• Hi! I just sent you a private message with 2 homes that may work.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_house-rentals-in-santa-barbara?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:06d79079-a6ad-4302-ab11-3925bb3c4ca2Post:1dfb7130-b5b9-441b-952b-78dc3048e1f1">Re: House Rentals in Santa Barbara</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I just sent you a private message with 2 homes that may work.
    Posted by soiree09[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm looking for the same thing for a 2014 wedding, would you mind sending me the same links? I would be most grateful!</div><div>
    </div><div>Many thanks!</div>
  • We're renting a house north of Santa Barbara (Gaviota to be exact) and it sleeps 21 people on a gorgeous ranch. If that's not too north, let me know and I'll send you the information.
  • Mind if I get the info?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_house-rentals-in-santa-barbara?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:61Discussion:06d79079-a6ad-4302-ab11-3925bb3c4ca2Post:098eba11-bdd5-433c-a6c1-50b44002a1af">Re: House Rentals in Santa Barbara</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're renting a house north of Santa Barbara (Gaviota to be exact) and it sleeps 21 people on a gorgeous ranch. If that's not too north, let me know and I'll send you the information.
    Posted by Wheels987[/QUOTE]
  • I am also looking for the same. Can you send me the links as well? Thanks!
  • I just got engaged yesterday. Do you mind sending me the link as well? Thanks!
  • Could I also get those links? :) thanks!
  • If the links are still available, I'd love to receive them too! My fiance and I are looking for a house to rent for our June 2014 wedding. Thanks! :-)
  • Hi, May I have you send me the infos as well?

Thanks!

• I'd also really appreciate the info if someone could send to me!
  • Would it be possible to get Gaviota house rental info? I'm looking for an intimate setting and this sounds like it might fit perfect.
    Thank you!

• I would love to know of house rentals in the Santa barbara/carp/goleta area which would allow a backyard wedding reception!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards