Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandal Royal Caribbean

Hey gals! My new husband and I just got back from our honeymoon at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay on Saturday. It was absolutely AMAZING! We read several reviews on trip advisor and I think the only big complaint those people had was the airport being so close, but honestly it didn't bother us one bit!

The staff was amazing! As soon as we got there we were upgraded to Concierge service, so we got  butler room without the butler. Our travel agent had told us everything to expect, so nothing was a surprise. We booked our dinners at the French and the Thai restaurant as soon as we got there. We booked our excursions the next morning.

Even the entertainment staff was great! H became the life of the party for the week and he had the best time also.

The beaches are great! We even went over to Sandals Negril and that resort was way more crowded than the one we stayed at. Our night life at Royal Caribbean was great! Just right for what we wanted.

I highly recommend this resort for anyone looking for a Jamaican Sandals!

Re: Sandal Royal Caribbean

• Options
    thanks for the review!We are heading there in July for our HM. Can't wait!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the review my FH and I will be there in October...I am glad to hear about the airport deal because there was a guy on trip advisory ranting about how horrible it was...Now I am glad about this choice over negril :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for the review!  We are heading there for our HM in October!  CAN'T WAIT!  Would love to hear more about the food/excursions you experienced if you get a chance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards