Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Covering up facial hair

Hi everyone UndecidedEmbarrasing : I am seeking some suggestions as of how to cover 'the shadow' of facial hair. I wax  and use the 'hair off' buffer for my upper lip but the shadow stays. I am allergic to the Sally Hansen bleaches and laser is out of my budget. Someone suggested lemon juice but I don't want to dry my face off. I know there must be something out there :/

Re: Covering up facial hair

• Seriously, I cannot recommend laser hair removal enough, but your wedding is too soon for that to even matter.

Your best bet is to honestly search on youtube for drag queen makeup tutorials. That sounds weird, but they're really awesome. Plus they'll walk you through it step by step. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Can you tweeze? If not, i would discuss with make up artist if you are using one and if not, look for tattoo cover up make up. Also mention it to photog, so they can ensure its covered in editable images. 
  • EUROPEAN WAX CENTER, full face wax is 44$, the wax wont make you breakout (ive done it and i have sensitiv skin)
  • EUROPEAN WAX CENTER, full face wax is 44$, the wax wont make you breakout (ive done it and i have sensitiv skin)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards