Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Grand Rapids, MI

We need to find a location for a rehearsal dinner in Grand Rapids, MI. Downtown is preferred but not a must. We are expecting to have around 35 people and do not want to pay more than $1000 total. Does not have to be fancy, we just need suggestions. Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Grand Rapids, MI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We need to find a location for a rehearsal dinner in Grand Rapids, MI. Downtown is preferred but not a must. We are expecting to have around 35 people and do not want to pay more than $1000 total. Does not have to be fancy, we just need suggestions. Any help is appreciated!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on the 'Michigan-Grand Rapids' board. You'll find it in under 'Local Wedding Boards" in blue column on the left.

<<<<<<<<-----------------------------------------Follow the arrows

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about cost wise. But Watermark country club is not too far from Downtown. I know that they are a little pricey, but not too bad. I think it would deffinatly worth looking into.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bmille01bmille01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You could do Big O's pizza.  Pizza would definitely help to cut down on costs.

• Options
    We had ours at Republic downtown (Rockwell's is next door and owned by the same place). They have an upstairs area that was semi private (we only had around 20 people - if you have more, you could have the whole floor). We only had one other table of 4 people sitting across the room and never heard a peep out of them the whole time, so it wasn't a big deal.

They did a great job and the food there is amazing. It was meaningful for us because we ate there the night we got engaged too. I can't say enough good things about that place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards