Wedding Etiquette Forum

Friday Night Thread Goes Here

Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here

• Aleigh, I actually think yours win.  Mine did this:
    So...I'm pretty sure that my cat does things just to make me angry.  I came home to chewed open, partially empty packets of wet food all over the floor (14 on the floor, 6 in various stages of being eaten, 1 of which had been dragged into the carpeted living room and distributed over the carpet as it was consumed).  She had to have jumped up on the counter, opened the cabinet, climbed into the cabinet, pushed them out, dragged them around, and chewed them open.  Her plate of wet food that I gave her this morning?  Which, coincidentally enough, is the same flavor of the bag she brought into the living room to dine on on the comfort of the carpet?  BARELY EVEN TOUCHED. 

So I open the cabinet to put the un-ruined bags of food back, and there she is, curled up on the top shelf where the bag full of food packets have been.  She lifts her head up, blinks sleepily at me, meows, and then puts her head back down and flicks her tail over her face.  I just stood there and stared at her.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Ha - I love that pic

KJB - it's just sooo much quicker if H tells me what it's worth, lol. I think we're doing that tomorrow actually. 
  • Sounds like you need to get canned wet food haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:f88ffc98-5ccb-4730-a480-d013363c1ea6">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like you need to get canned wet food haha.
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

That's the problem.  Little hooligan won't eat it out of cans. 

• GUYS!  I can't believe you let me forget mbuckley in "this week on E."

Correction:
    Thursday:
    -mbuckley's FI said he would not have asked his mountain man friend to be in their wedding if he'd have known ahead of time how much facial hair he had, because amount of facial hair is inversely proportionate to cleanliness and good-friend-ness. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:a01136eb-4859-49ae-a947-1329b79f8687">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi MUN1! Hi everyone! I'm drunk too! Happy Friday!
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div>OK, that's it. </div><div>
    </div><div>It is wine time in the Wally domicile. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:7dc5e2d4-802a-4ffb-ab22-cbd9dd63198f">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know whenever I grow out my mustache I start acting like a douche. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

So....you haven't shaved in about a year?  Give or take?

• Hi guys. I took a nap and now I'm more exhausted than before. This nap was a mistake. 
  • I need to recommend a drink that's been floating around pinterest. UV blue + lemonade = the shiiiit.
  • LoopysevenLoopyseven member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    J&K - that is annoying.  

Vote on the pizza - it's good, but we like thicker crusted pizza.  We have yet to find good pizza or chinese here.
  • I got a hate PM from MBuckely yesterday. Apparently I need to stop trying to take her down. 
  • Aleigh, that's what we used to drink in high school :) It is rather tasty. 
  • Oh Lord... 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:c8b8d6d4-6c6a-4a30-8884-e7bab707f3d7">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to recommend a drink that's been floating around pinterest. UV blue + lemonade = the shiiiit.

This is new to you? Fascinating. This (and Busch light) is all I drank as a college freshman. 

• So, i just scarfed dinner like I was afraid someone was going to show up and take it away from me.  it was delicious.  so fucking delicious.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:16b7bf65-7893-4fbc-a86b-9b9b77127573">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]J&K - that is annoying.   Vote on the pizza - it's good, but we like thicker crusted pizza.  <strong>We have yet to find good pizza or chinese here.</strong>
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd move</div>
  • There's delicious Asian food in Champaign, IL. In case you ever plan on making a road trip out that way. 
  • I've never even heard of the UV vodkas. I'm usually a beer drinker. We drank Burnett's and fruit punch in high school.
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:feace78a-fc96-4dab-9d59-ae17c5b84dea">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never even heard of the UV vodkas. I'm usually a beer drinker. We drank Burnett's and fruit punch in high school.

<div><GASP></div><div>You drank in high school? </div><div>
    </div><div>I can't drink beer. Which is ironic, since my family owned a malting company for many years. </div>
  • You guys are making me hungry but I have a limited amount of decent food in my house right now. Night threads always make me hungry. 
  • I don't believe that people drank in college without discovering UV. How is that possible? hah. 

Also. There is a freakin' scary ass funnel cloud thing hovering over us. GO AWAY CLOUD.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:c7fad4ff-7d20-4d61-ba6b-6849a327fcb7">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys are making me hungry but I have a limited amount of decent food in my house right now. Night threads always make me hungry. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>There is this one really cool website where you put in the ingredients you have around the house, and it pulls up recipes that you could make without going to the store. Anyone know what it is? I can't remember.</div>
  • My signature cocktail was Cherry Vodka and Lemonade. I love alcoholic lemonades.
  • Haha Poke - we're still looking and trying new places.
  • Aryn, same here! I always get intense cravings after hearing what everyone else is eating.
  • I don't like beer (and can't drink it anymore), which results in me doing stupid things like playing quarters with whiskey, or "beer" pong with wine.

Folks, these are the reasons I hate getting drunk.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:a1dc268c-7b62-442b-8cd7-131f499edef4">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't believe that people drank in college without discovering UV. How is that possible? hah.  Also. There is a freakin' scary ass funnel cloud thing hovering over us. GO AWAY CLOUD.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>Well if it makes it any better, I am still in college.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:82fb17ea-9b93-46db-bdd5-ea590dbf2256">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here : There is this one really cool website where you put in the ingredients you have around the house, and it pulls up recipes that you could make without going to the store. Anyone know what it is? I can't remember.
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Craaap, I know what site you're asking about, but the name escapes me...it's cook.com or something like that.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-thread-goes-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:caa02bca-be67-47f3-b844-2e47aefb3f40Post:f03d68a0-dbba-4bdb-bccb-5d84d7581420">Re: Friday Night Thread Goes Here</a>:
    [QUOTE]My signature cocktail was Cherry Vodka and Lemonade. I love alcoholic lemonades.
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

THAT'S HOW I DRANK THE CHERRY VODKA I BOUGHT IN DOOR COUNTY.

I drank a lot of cherry vodka with Coke or Sprite in college too.  Cherry UV, of course.  Until the night I puked red.  *shudder*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards