New York

Yay gifts!!

We had a Christmas party at work and Im so excited for my gifts! My boss got everyone a bottle of Baileys and scratch offs (I won $12!), My supervisor got me a sweater dress (very me!), and in the Chinese gift thing I got a glass chip and dip set! I maaaay or may not return that to Kohls, only b/c we registered for a different one. But I still love it!

Im likr a little kid again. I love Christmas!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Yay gifts!!

• edited December 2011
    Haha well, I know a good amount of what mom is getting me, my sister always gets me a gift card, and Josh needed help picking out the camera I wanted. So it was nice to get something and not know what it was!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I I am working tomorrow so my boss will most likely give me something then, I'm a dork and can't wait.
  • edited December 2011
    My supervisor looooves to shop, so xmas and bdays are always great with her. And my boss gets everyone a bottle of alcohol of some sort...last yr it was wine. I hate my job but love who I work for :)

• edited December 2011
    So I was off yesterday, but when I came in today, my desk was covered with presents.  Love my coworkers!!!  Smile
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Awww! Thats awesome! I was wondering where you were yesterday!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_yay-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:b0125df5-ecd7-49ca-b382-c83f2bc43888Post:c10feb2c-6152-4d03-bf96-e8c3b8233207">Re: Yay gifts!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww! Thats awesome! I was wondering where you were yesterday!
    Posted by DondadaTimes2[/QUOTE]
    Lol... I had my hair and makeup trial in the morning then we drove out to Niagara Falls for our e-pics.  No computer for a whole day.  lol.  I survived!
    The falls were so beautiful (first time I have seen them in the winter) and our photographer is so much fun!  Great day!  Waaaaaaaaay better than work!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards