Utah

Engagement Photos

I just set the date for my engagement photos.. April 17th! We are doing them while the sun is setting. Haven't decided exactly where to do them yet but have some ideas... like the great salt lake! 
Where is everyone getting/have had theirs done at?

Re: Engagement Photos

• edited December 2011
    Ours will  be on Historic 25th street in Ogden!

It's where we met, had our first kiss, Where he proposed, and where we are getting married!

We are getting ours done this spring while the flowers are pretty. I want to get some at sunset, and some at night....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What a precious, romantic, and sweet idea! I am excited for you! That's just awesome :) 
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting ours done at the Great Salt Lake and at Memory Grove!
  • Katherine611Katherine611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just did ours on 25th St in Ogden.  We haven't gotten them back yet, but my mom took a few at the shoot, and they look gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours done at the International Peace Gardens, the Galivan Center, and the Beehive Tea Room
  • edited December 2011
    i love jeeping so im taking my photographer and fi off road its one of my favorite trails with rivers, and such gorgeous scenory :) but we wont be able to do them till june because the snow has to melt. its the same place i'm going to do my trash the dress photos. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We took ours outside that big white barn on the way to Park City just before sunset. They turned out amazingly well.
  • edited December 2011
    I did them at Tahitian Noni in Provo.  They keep their place well landscaped.
    Discount Party and Wedding Supplies Save time and plan ahead. Zurchers has great Wedding Supplies at a great price. You can also find all of your wedding accessories and party supplies here at Zurchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards