Maine

Portland area DJ question

Has anyone ever used (or heard about) Bob Wilson of Greg Powers Agency DJs?  I was hoping to get Greg himself because I've heard great things about Greg Powers, but he's not available and they are trying to give me Bob Wilson.  If you have any information or feedback, I'd love to hear it.  Thanks, ladies!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Portland area DJ question

• edited December 2011
    I've been to a few weddings where Greg was the Dj, and he was top notch - I don't think he would recommend or have anyone working for him that he didn't feel like was up to par with the quality of work he provides!
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to two weddings where Bob Scritchfield DJ'd (he's also w/ Greg Powers) He's up there on my top DJs, I'm currently waiting to hear back about his availability for our wedding.... My guess would be that Bob Wilson would be around the same...
  • CourtM0112CourtM0112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brian Zutter who is affiliated with Greg Powers, and have heard nothing but great things!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your feedback.  I guess we will go with Bob Wilson and keep our fingers crossed.  :-)  I'll let you know in October how he did!! hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • trinkydinkstrinkydinks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How was Bob?!!! He's our DJ and I'm dying to find out how you liked him as I requested him to be our DJ.
  • DJ Bob Wilson always keeps his service and standards up and provides our guests with the best wedding experience they can have.  As the emcee for events, you are at the helm…. You set the tone for each celebration and do so with class.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards