Getting in Shape
Options

ate wayyy too much!

ugh...im feeling so sick today. Yesterday I dont know why i did, but i totally just like ate whatever i wanteed and totally went overboard. Splurged at lunch, dinner, and had dessert too, and a lot of it. I sorta think it was like a binge, but i kinda felt a sense of not being in control while eating it all. Anyway, I woke this morning feeling sooo sick and really need some encouragement....thanks girls!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ate wayyy too much!

• Options

Just get back on track today!  Everyone has bad days!  I am worried about the weekend myself and am going to try to get in a lot of extra exercise this weekend in preparation.  My tasting is tomorrow, lots of picnics, carvivals, etc.  The key is to just not beat yourself up ( I am SO guilty of this) and get back to your normal routine!
  • Options
    don't feel bad, I gained like 6 or 7 lbs on my honeymoon last week.  I now have to lose that asap before I get pregnant.. bc you want to start off at your normal weight so you don't have even more weight to lose.. I don't know where to start.. I am just eating right but I need to start jogging and working out
  • Options
    It's like that saying about falling off the horse, you just have to get back up again.  Maybe today even do a little extra "punishment" push.  But, we have all been there, so don't beat yourself up.  Also, just think that you got it out of your system before this weekend.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    On top of getting back on track, I would suggest taking some time to figure out why you binged.  You said that you didn't feel in control and that's not good.

If you're being really strict with how you eat it would probably be a good idea to start finding a way to work in small "splurges" more often.  Allow yourself to eat the foods your craving instead of denying yourself.  It might help to head off another uncontrollable binge in the future.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I do this every weekend, so I feel your pain...and I can't seem to stop the weekend binging, and I'm getting married in 33 days!
    I do good all  week, lots of exercise and healthy eating and then the weekend comes and I just pig out. My FI said today that we should try to cook more on the weekends, I just hate cooking then cause we're doing it all week, but it is contributing to my overeating. So this weekend I will try that....but like everyone else said, you just have to move on, today is a new day! It's so easy to beat ourselves up , but everyone does this from time to time, we're only human!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_ate-wayyy-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:3ff2cf5f-b891-42c2-8cff-c20f7c241d1aPost:f83a478e-8579-49c4-bab1-6e2820253e0a">Re: ate wayyy too much!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just get back on track today!  Everyone has bad days!  I am worried about the weekend myself and am going to try to get in a lot of extra exercise this weekend in preparation.  My tasting is tomorrow, lots of picnics, carvivals, etc.  The key is to just not beat yourself up ( I am SO guilty of this) and get back to your normal routine!
    Posted by Lilou902[/QUOTE]

<div>I hope you're not planning on restricting yourself at your tasting!  It's a one-time event, you can make an exception. :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards