Jewish Weddings
Options

recs for a great philly deejay with fantastic simcha music?

Hi - We're looking for a deejay in the Philly area who can lead an energetic and extended horah (with mixed dancing), but also then have everyone up and dancing to "secular" music for the rest of the night.  I would be so grateful for recommendations!  Thank you!!

Re: recs for a great philly deejay with fantastic simcha music?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Try the Philly board also, as you may find some Jewish brides there or folks that know enough djs with a varied music list to meet your needs. GL.

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_recs-great-philly-deejay-fantastic-simcha-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:399Discussion:4b8ecd61-d9c1-4004-b229-dfe94ae20d81Post:5d1b6560-b26b-4260-a27a-6685f5d42065">recs for a great philly deejay with fantastic simcha music?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi - We're looking for a deejay in the Philly area who can lead an energetic and extended horah (with mixed dancing), but also then have everyone up and dancing to "secular" music for the rest of the night.  I would be so grateful for recommendations!  Thank you!!
    Posted by hannala1[/QUOTE]

I live in South Jersey, and my wedding is just across the river from Philadelphia (Marlton).  My DJ is also from South Jersey but I believe he does do weddings in the Philly area as well.  Here's his website if you want to contact him:

<a href="http://www.unlimitedsounds.com" rel="nofollow">www.unlimitedsounds.com</a>

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sally Mitlas. She has bands and DJs. I am actually getting both in order to have the Jewish aspect and then the more hip pop stuff. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Sally Mitlas.  EBE or Eddie Bruce is also good options.  They have bands and DJs and are very popular for jewish weddings.  We are using an EBE band for our wedding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards