Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Photo Booths

I am looking into having a photo booth at my wedding reception.  Is anyone having one at theirs or been to a wedding where they had a photo booth?  Did you think it was a good idea?  There are multiple photo booth companies, please post your recommendations!  Thanks!

Re: Photo Booths

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used The Omaha Photo Booth Company at her wedding and they were awesome. The book that comes with it and the quality were way above what other companies were. The guy that runs it was super nice and seeing everyone have fun and enjoy it was awesome. Everyone could keep one copy of the pictures and the other one went into the book. It doubled as a guestbook and favor.

http://www.theomahaphotoboothcompany.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a photobooth, too :-) We went to our friend's wedding who had it and fell in love--its such a great favor that people will actually like! I forget the name of the company we are using (we're on vacation right now, but I will look it up!) We're getting four hours of unlimited photos for less than $800 by a reputable company.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooohh snh23, Please let us know who it is when you get back in town!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked Hollywood Star Photo Booth too!! We just had to cancel it due to budget cuts though :( I'm soooo disappointed, but Wayne (owner) is so wonderful to work with and super nice!!
    www.hollywoodstarphotobooth.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might be able to get your photographer to do one for cheaper, some post them in real time online or that night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards