Wisconsin

Hair Salon in Appleton

I am looking for a reasonably priced hair salon in Appleton.  I am getting married in August.  All of my bridal party and family are coming in from out of town.  There will be about 10 women that need their hair done that morning.  I would appreciate any suggestions!! Thanks!

Re: Hair Salon in Appleton

• edited December 2011
    I go to Salon Aura. They are a bit on the higher end as far as price goes, but well worth it. I am taking my whole bridal party there.
    imagePhotobucket image
    [IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
    *TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
    *Me-31 DH-32
    *HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
    *50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
    *The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
    *7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
    *8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
    *9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
    *10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
    *12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
    *1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
    Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
    FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Blog: When things go wrong
  • edited December 2011
    I know that Gill-tech beauty school is located in Appleton and they are really good. I had a friend graduate from their 17 years ago and she is amazing. I also had another friend that graduated from their about 4 years ago and she is also amzing. So I can say for a beauty school that do wonderful work!
  • edited December 2011
    My mom's cousin suggested:
    salon CTI in appleton - Gail is my stylist and she is awesome. I know they do airbrushing there too.

I may not go there because I don't know if I want to go to Appleton then back up to Green Bay on wedding day....
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    Gill-Tech is definitely one of the better beauty schools. My sister went there. Salon CTI is going to be a little on the pricy end too. I went there for an up-do once and I recall them being a higher end salon. If Heads of Time is still open, I recall they were good.
    imagePhotobucket image
    [IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
    *TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
    *Me-31 DH-32
    *HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
    *50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
    *The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
    *7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
    *8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
    *9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
    *10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
    *12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
    *1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
    Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
    FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Blog: When things go wrong
  • edited December 2011
    I was recently in a wedding in Appleton and we had our hair and makeup done at CRAVE.  It was really nice and I guess pretty reasonable for price.  I don't think updo's are cheap anymore.  Anywhere you go they have quite a price tag attached.  I think we paid about $50 for our updo's.
  • edited December 2011
    The new salon aura on the south side of appleton. I know two of the stylist... BOTH recent brides and very talented. I cant promise it will be CHEAP, but it will be AFFORDABLE and you will be HAPPY :)

ps. i wouldnt recommed if i didnt think it wasworth your time, goodluck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • Rverdnce13Rverdnce13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much for your advice!  I will definately check out some of those places to see if they have room for us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards