New York

If you're an animal lover, I need your help!!

Hey ladies. I know I've been a little inactive lately with the wedding talk, my mind has been elsewhere!

I have just started up a local dog rescue organization, and I need support from anyone I can! My main goal is to educate people on adopting, not breeding or buying from pet stores. I'll be helping local shelters/rescues promote dogs that are available for adoption, and also fundraising for supplies and medical procedures that they can't afford.

If  you have a Facebook, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would "like" our page, or get involved.

Either search "Love a Mutt" on Facebook
or click!

THANK YOU!!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: If you're an animal lover, I need your help!!

• edited December 2011
    Consider it "liked"...

When Kev and I are ready to expand our family, we will definitely be looking for a rescue dog!  Thank you for what you are doing!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_animal-lover-need?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:50e92069-cd8d-4d61-a638-cf60c3f6b7b5Post:0568d701-660b-4f04-8a17-cebd11c70ad4">Re: If you're an animal lover, I need your help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Consider it "liked"... When Kev and I are ready to expand our family, we will definitely be looking for a rescue dog!  Thank you for what you are doing!
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

thank you for supporting!
  • MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Will do!!! FI and I are hugeee animal lovers and already have one rescue. We are looking to rescue another *hint* *hint* 

• Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *Liked* We also have one rescued pupppy...and are possibly looking into a second. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for supporting guys! We should be up and running soon. Keep up date on the FB page, I'll be adding lots of little guys that are available for adoption!!
  • edited December 2011
    This is fantastic! When I'm able to access Fb, you can consider it "liked."  We need more of this in the world!
  • edited December 2011
    Liked as well!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much ladies! I appreciate ALL the support I can get!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards