Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Recommendations on where to order invitations

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could provide any suggestions on where to order invitations. I tried the whole "DIY" thing with my wedding party invites and was not impressed with the turnout. I've looked at david's bridal, paperdivas, party city and a few other websites. Any suggestions? Thanks for the helpLaughing

Re: Recommendations on where to order invitations

• Options
    I got mine from mygatsby.com.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    I was pretty happy with vistaprints prices but you have to triple checkeverything before ordering because it seems like things kept reverting back to the default settings after you've editted them for your wedding.
  • Options
    exclusivelyweddings.com has pretty invites !
  • Options
    eshesh member
    First Comment
    Rexcraft.com
  • Options
    Or you go to a local store -- stationery stores will have tons of catalogs. You can see the actual invitation and feel the paper.

I looked through a bunch but couldn't decide so I went the DIY route.

planning

• Options
    I'm so happy with my invites and paper products - all from etsy p.s.papergoods:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pspapergoods
  • Options
    Check out:  minted.com, flamboyantdesigns.com, hellolucky.com
    I'd also look through the Oh SO Beautiful Paper blog and you'll find a ton more vendors.

• Options
    Wse got ours from zazzle.com and we absolutely LOVE them!!!!
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • Options
    Search on etsy - we found such awesome stuff on there for our wedding. You can get really great deals too.
  • Options
    I found some I loved on etsy.com but they are $6 per invite!  I love exclusivelyweddings.com but found the design most like the etsy one on vistaprint.com  So far, I really like the vistaprint sight, but I haven't placed my order yet, so I can't comment on the quality of product.  I can say though, that I have seen rave reviews on The Knot for vistaprint products!
  • Options
    I recommend exclusivelyweddings.com.  We just ordered ours and saved 25% with a coupon code.  They give you a free proof and will continue to email proofs until it is right.  Plus we had ordered free samples before hand of the invite we chose so we knew what it would look like.  They should be shipping next week so I am excited!

My sister used theamericanwedding.com and had good things to say about them
  • Options
    I'd go to an actual store. That way, you can see/feel samples, have them worry about placing the order, and if anything goes wrong, the store will fix it and it won't be your responsibility.
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!

I've looked at Rexcraft, paperdivas, and invitations by dawn. But I hadn't heard of the other ones. I will definitely check them out.
  • Options
    You're in Atlanta? Is there a Swoozies (sp) near you?
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards