Attire & Accessories Forum

BM dresses check - Alfred Angelo Purple Storm

Just ordered BM dresses today!  So relieved - our wedding is in October so I feel like we're cutting it kind of close.  Alfred Angelo Style 7201.  Color is Purple Storm, which in person has more blue in it than the website pictures show (more like the color in my profile pic).  Did anyone else use Alfred Angelo's Purple Storm and has real-life pictures to share?  I'm curious how it photographs.  Thanks!  What a relief to get these ordered.
Anniversary

Re: BM dresses check - Alfred Angelo Purple Storm

• Cute but you are kinda cutting it close.

• Ugly as sin. Wouldn't wear that shiitt sack of a dress if you payd me.

• yeah! i'm seeing that too... when photographed it picks up the blue. let me know what shoes you decide to go with! can't decide...black, nude, white, silver, gold... so many options!

• I'm doing Purple Storm too!! And yes everytime I take a picture of it, it comes out blue...but it's such a beautiful blue.

Ahh I have the shoe problem too :-)  But I'm leaning closer to the gold. 

What color tuxs are your GM wearing? I was told that Friar Tux had the same color but I checked online and it didn't have anything listed.
  • Any of you girls have real life pics of bridesmaids in the purple storm color? I'm seriously considering this color hoping that it's more purple than blue. It's so pretty! Please help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards