Ohio-Cincinnati

alterations

I need a good cheaper place to get alterations doen on my wedding dress. I bought the dress at Cincinnati Bride on Benson St. I am not sure where to go to get it altered. Any suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: alterations

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I took my dress to 3 places before I was happy with the price at Kim Dao's Alterations.  She did a 5 point bustle and hem very well.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lori Schur in Fairfiedl.  Extremely affordable, super nice and she does a great job!

513-825-1987      
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    what part of cincinnati are you located in?
  • hbrockman01hbrockman01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Mary Cittadino she owns Sew Much in Reading, the opposite side of Bridal and Formal across from 5/3 Bank. She is so friendly and reasonable.

http://www.sewmuch.net/
  • Stefunny366Stefunny366 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sue from Sue's Creations is amazing! She's a little hard to understand but does fantastic work, on top of having very reasonably prices and being super fast!! I love sue and would highly reccommend her! 745-0588
  • edited December 2011

we are using Sew Much. she's got great prices and is very easy to work with. She also carries shoes and other accessories. She did another dress for me and it turned out great.  I hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    I second Lori Schur--very friendly and sweet and will do all she can to make sure you're happy.  And she's very well-priced!!
  • lschurlschur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to let anyone who reads this know that I have moved from the Fairfield area to the Maineville area.  My new phone number is (513)583-5350.  I look forward to helping brides look beautiful on their special day!

Lorie Schur
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards