Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Horse themed venues

Hello there! My fiance and I have bergen looking for venues for our August 24th, 2013 wedding and we came across the Peeper Ranch. Has anyone gotten married there?? Reviews, info, opinions?? Also, we're looking for a horsethemed venue. So I'm open to any suggestions!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Horse themed venues

• Options
    I will be getting married there in September. A few girls here contacted me and said they got married there and had amazing things to say about it. So I was sold.

They are open so you can bring in your own vendors, which can be a huge money saver. You do need to get tables and chairs though.

They also have the rule for decorations- as long as it's gone by the next morning and it doesn't leave a mark, you can do whatever! Which I like because a lot of places won't let you have real candles or confetti etc.

You can't smoke on the premises because it can harm the horses. If the owner finds a cigarette there you lose your security deposit!! So keep that in mind.

If you are interested I'll send pics after my wedding if I remember lol.
  • Options

I know that Benjamin Ranch out south does weddings too and I've been to a company event there and it was nice. 

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012

Fresh Air Farms
    Red Barn Farm in Weston, MO
    Circle S Ranch  Lawrence, KS
    Mildale Farm  Edgerton, KS
    Lone Summit Ranch Lee's Summit

• Options
    We're getting married at Red Barn Farm in Weston, MIssouri. DOn't know if you have ever been there...but it is absolutely gorgeous. It's a huge barn on top of a hill right next to an apple orchard. We're getting married in the orchard and having the reception in the barn. It's so pretty when you see it with all the lights strung up. You should check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards