Colorado

"BYOB" Reception Venues

This may sound totally cheap, but we're looking around at venues in Denver that allow you to bring in alcohol to the reception- therefore saving some money! We're looking for a venue that has that option. My soon to be sister-in-law did this at Hudson Gardens, but we don't want to have our wedding there, so any ideas would be helpful! Thank you so much in advance!

Re: "BYOB" Reception Venues

• edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the lions gate center in Lafayette, Co and they allow you to bring your own alcohol. That was a big reason we chose this location. Plus it's a beautiful place!
  • edited December 2011
    The Pines at Genesee in Golden also allow you to do this. We just looked at the place last Sunday.
  • goldenjesgoldenjes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married a few years ago at the Golden Community Center & brought in our caterers, alcohol (wine/beer - no hard), etc. 

Message me on the CO Nest if you'd like to see photos.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• edited December 2011
    Crooked Willow in Larkspur allows you to bring your own alcohol.  I toured there and the owner's a nice guy!
  • edited December 2011
    Evergreen lakehouse will allow you to bring your own beer, wine, and champange. But no hard liquor.
  • edited December 2011
    Noah's Event Center in Westminster Colorado will allow you to bring in your own alcohol, as well as all of your other vendors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Little Elk Meadow Lodge near Estes Park. Wonderful place, I'm so excited!
  • edited December 2011
    Terrace Gardens at Ken Caryl does.  We just looked at their place this week and really liked it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards