Colorado

Florist - Colorado Springs

Any good recommendations for a florist in the Springs?  I'm going to talk to Platte floral tomorrow but am open to any other suggestions - and anything especially that is budget friendly! 

Re: Florist - Colorado Springs

• COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dawn Ackerman with HIllside Consultants, hands down. She did amazing bouquets for my wedding within my budget. She is so sweet, prompt with emails, and has great ideas to stay within budget while still getting what you want. A lot of local girls on here have used her and I've only heard rave reviews.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll be making an appointment with her today.
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz Ash with Ambience Florals is awesome.  ambienceflorals.com is her website.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • mygrosekmygrosek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heavenly Scent Floral-Lisa Nelson.

She was great to work with and did not push us to get flowers we didn't want. On the day of the ceremony, she was early and even helped us steam a dress! Lisa is great and very affordable.
  • edited December 2011

Check out this website http://www.ambienceflorals.com/

The florist LIz is local in Colorado Springs and she has been amazing to work with.
    She is not with a huge corporate flower shop and she has her business out of her home. I priced out fake flowers and I found with Liz that I could have real flowers for the same price. Plus they are so much more beautiful!

• edited December 2011
    I second Dawn with Hillside consultants - she is amaaazing- my favorite vendor by far!
  • taryn1122taryn1122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had a consultation with Liz Ash with Ambience Florals... Loved her!! I will be using her :)

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz Ash is fantastic.  You will not be disappointed.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • amberlyroseamberlyrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used hillside consultants :o) Loved Dawn!
    puppies-1

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards