Texas-Houston
Options

LG Entertainment

For those of you that have used LG Entertainment for their DJ do you have any reviews and/or price ranges? We have just started looking into DJs and their name has come up often but i'm just not sure how much to budget.

Re: LG Entertainment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont have personal experience but have heard from others that they are great to work with.
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used them and spent around $800 (dj & lightining), but I know their rates have gone up some due to their high demand.

They were great!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked them for our upcoming October wedding and they have been great to work with so far!

I booked about 8 months ago and prices ranged from $800 to $3000 depending on which package you go with - they offer dj/emcee, lighting, video djaying, ceremony music, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep to everything said above.

Paid $800. After our meeting they were VERY easy to work with. I had a song list already and genres in mind so that made their job easier. Very happy with them.
  • Options
    mksmith5mksmith5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be careful.  The problem is you don't know who your DJ will be.  My photog recommended one of their DJs, but then I found he's no longer with them, and has started his own company.  Their prices are just slightly lower than LG's, but I know I will be getting a good DJ.  I know the person I met with and signed a contract with will be my DJ.  And not that they will assign someone else to my wedding.  They are Space City Entertainment.  Jason Garcia was the one with LG.  And if you read reviews of LG entertainment on Wedding Wire, several of them are about Jason.  Hope that helps.
  • Options
    bride10210bride10210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know which DJ i am getting. They tell you upfront.
  • Options
    mksmith5mksmith5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, last month I had an appointment Lewis Grell as in LG and he told me upfront he didn't know who my DJ would be.  Some of them are new hires, and if you went to the bridal extravaganza in July, that's probably who you talked to.  The 3 guys on their website are Lewis, Jason, and Caesar.  Jason is the one that left, the taller of the two on either side of Lewis.  Lewis is the tall one in the middle.
  • Options
    HeidiYoungHeidiYoung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks mksmith$, I will look into Space City Entertainment!
  • Options
    57115711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LG is great, and as my wedding coordinator put it, they're considered basically the classiest and the best in Houston. DJ prices are highly negotiable. If you tell them upfront that you can't afford that, they can usually work with you and say well we can do it for this. They're super flexible and they want your business. They work hard for you too. I'm using them and my cousin just used them, and he went out of his way to create special mixes of music and create pieces that she knew she wanted but were very hard to obtain!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards