Favors

Photo Magnets Party Favor - MK Magnets

I've hired them for my wedding a month ago. I have to admit that i had some concerns before the wedding as this is kind of a new concept. It ended up being a blast! my guests loved it.
They were completely responsible, flexible, reliable, and all around amazing to work with. 

They bring great spirit to your event and have amazing customer service.

Highly recommended!

Re: Photo Magnets Party Favor - MK Magnets

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm, joined 4 days ago just to post a rave about MAGNETS?

Sure seems like a vendor.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Photo Magnets Party Favor - MK Magnets:
    [QUOTE]Hmmmm, joined 4 days ago just to post a rave about MAGNETS? Sure seems like a vendor.
    Posted by trix1223[/QUOTE]

I'm inclined to agree.  3 posts (can't even see what they are) and the MK website(yes I looked outta curiosity) has that 'still new' "under construction" feel.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • lisas494lisas494 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow- i didn't see that coming..  You are right, I'm new to this website and did register only 4 days ago for a very specific reason. I had a great event and MK Magnets (which is a fairly new company) kindly requested me to leave a positive feedback on this website (being one of the best wedding related websites), as well as a couple of other local websites in order to get their name going..

Anyway, I'm sorry that you feel this way. 

Lisa

• DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They cancelled on us at the last minute without a justifiable reason besides "for personal reasons." Total breach of contract and left my bride to be crying over it. She's been doing all the wedding planning on her own (with what little help I can provide from a guy's perspective). Total dissapointment and unprofessional.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards