Colorado

Instabooth

I posted this in the denver board but didn't get any help so I'm hoping someone here might have some info. I am considering using instabooth for my reception since they have a good deal right now on living social but I can't seem to find any reviews on the company. Has anyone used them or been to an event with the instabooth? Thanks!

Re: Instabooth

• I have seen their discounted packages on living social too. Sorry I don't know anything about them, but figured if they were hitting the discounted circuit so hard, its probably because they are trying to possitively build their reputation for one reason or another. I would recommend that you contact them and set up a meeting, read the contract and make certain that there is some sort of recourse outside of you asking your bank to not honor the charge on your card before going that way. Not certain about pricing, but check out blue shutter box. They are local to denver, and I know one of the propriators. She's awesome, fair and would do everything to make you happy. 

Good Luck
  • I have not found any reviews on Instabooth. However, I found a company called Ingenue Studios and met with them for a consultation this week. I am planning on using them for my wedding! They seem great and will customize the photo booth to match your wedding colors.

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards