Kentucky

Cakes by Marilyn (northern ky)

Has anyone heard of Cakes by Marilyn? A family friend recommended her and I would like to see if anyone has her as a reference or knows someone who used her for their wedding? Or if anyone has a bakery within the Northern KY/Cincinnati area to recommend, share it here! Thanks :)

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"

Re: Cakes by Marilyn (northern ky)

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted on your previous post about reception sites, but you would probably be best off posting on the Norther KY/Cincy board.  Most of the brides on here are from Louisville and Lexington and other parts.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Affordable wedding creations in covington, KY. They have done all of my friends' weddings, and are so great! Very affordable as well!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    HI,

I do cakes in Bulington. Please see my work.
    http://www.cakecakery.com

Karen
  • edited December 2011
    My friend Megan used Cakes by Marilyn.  It was beautful and tasted great.  She is also very reasonable.
    My sister is going to get her cake from Marilyn also.  Her wedding is in August.
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister used her to make her wedding cake a couple years ago for her wedding. it was wonderful she did a spice cake with cream cheese center and white layer with raspberry filling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards