New Hampshire
Options

My referall for a great florist!

I met with my florist today, Julie Floyd from Creative Gardens (Creativegardensnh.com). I had such a good time at her shop. She's so warm and friendly.

I first met her in 2007 and she's done weddings for several people I know including one I was in last year and since. She still remembers my favorite flower from me when I told her in 07.

She's very creative and does beautiful work. I gave her my ideas and she made them better and helped me tie everything together and also helped me substitute flowers to achieve the same look I found in some inspiration photos at a lesser cost to stay in my budget.  I'm totally excited.

Next up, cake tasting with Chickadee Hill Cakes on the 10th. Shara has done cakes for 8 of my friends over the past several years....can't wait.
imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: My referall for a great florist!

• Options
    We just had our tasting at chickadee. So yummy! We ended up doing different flavors for each tier because we liked so many :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I was supposed to go a few weeks ago but it got snowed out. i saved all my weight watchers points for the week for her lol I was majorly bummed.  I'm just so excited to be doing it this weekend now.

What flavors are you going with??? The requests I made are: chocolate turtle and coconut pecan caramel fillings....and the pumpkin spice cake. I've had a lot of her cakes in the past.... I wonder what we will end up with!

I'm not sure why my text sizes changed...

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Options
    we went wth the standard vanilla/starawbeery filling cake for the bottom layer.  A lemon, with bluberry filling for the middle layer.  And to be different we did the banana bread/chocolate ganache cake for the 3rd tier.  It was so delicious, I have a feeling it will be a surprise hit!
  • Options
    I've had her banana bread/ganache cake before. My friend who used Chickadee Hill ordered it for her kids birthday party. It was awesome. FI who hates banana....didn't notice it was banana. He ate the whole piece, said it was amazing and then I told him. =)
    image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards