Registry and Gift Forum

Macy's Registry Rewards-How Long?

Any brides on here who registered with Macy's using the registry rewards program? If so, how long did it take you to get your rewards gift card?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*

Re: Macy's Registry Rewards-How Long?

• I think it was like a month after the wedding.  It wasn't very long.
  • We got ours about a month after the wedding. It wasn't a long wait at all!
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • I registered at Macys. Can someone explain the rewards to me? 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Now that I'm thinking about it...I don't think we ever received ours :-(
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_macys-registry-rewards-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:ae7c0ce8-643c-41af-b871-54c7a13a03d6Post:d845da4c-efa6-42b6-b0ec-3ae823dcc72d">Re: Macy's Registry Rewards-How Long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I registered at Macys. Can someone explain the rewards to me? 
    Posted by smartlypretty[/QUOTE]

<div>If you have a Macy's credit card and attach it to your registry, for every dollar people spend on your registry, you get a percentage of that much on a gift card to Macy's.  </div><div>
    </div><div>So, say you have a registry and your guests spend a total of $800 on registry items for you.  Then after your wedding, you get a Macy's gift card for $80.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I don't know why you have to have a gift card to do it.  I guess because then you would spend the $80 toward completion, and then decide to go ahead and complete the whole other $1,500 on your card.  </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_macys-registry-rewards-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:ae7c0ce8-643c-41af-b871-54c7a13a03d6Post:821fd1a7-b444-4c96-91ed-e926b0e64731">Re: Macy's Registry Rewards-How Long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now that I'm thinking about it...I don't think we ever received ours :-(
    Posted by shortee426[/QUOTE]

We haven't either, and our wedding was 7/3.  I emailed the registry lady that we corresponded with about it...hopefully it's not too late.
  • Okay, I did attach my Macys card to the account. Thanks!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_macys-registry-rewards-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:ae7c0ce8-643c-41af-b871-54c7a13a03d6Post:453a23ea-8f35-4fe8-bba9-b2932c860233">Re: Macy's Registry Rewards-How Long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Macy's Registry Rewards-How Long? : We haven't either, and <strong>our wedding was 7/3.</strong>  I emailed the registry lady that we corresponded with about it...hopefully it's not too late.
    Posted by jessicabessica[/QUOTE]

<div>That's the date we were originally planning for, but long story short we moved it to the week before, 6/26 :-)</div>
    Anniversary
  • Macy's is very rude and disappointing with their customer  service. I have deleted a majority of  things off our registry because I don't want to  give  them  my business anymore. 
  • This thread made me email our registry consultant to follow up, and she changed the address on our account and sent us the rewards, so hopefully it will be here soon.  

@shortee--we were thinking about 6/26, too.  That time of the year's a great time for a wedding :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards