Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Shelby St. Photography

I met with Shelby St. Photography today and am 95% sure I want to book them.  Has anyone used them for their wedding?  I can't seem to find any reviews on them.  Thanks!

Re: Shelby St. Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I've never heard of them, and I can't seem to find any recs of them online - that would personally make me very wary.  I would definitely ask them for references that you can contact before you sign anything.

Also (and this is just me being nitpicky), I just checked out their website and noticed that they misspelled "Greenwich" - if you're going to use actual NYC street/neighborhood names for your packages, you might want to check the spellings. Wink
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of them either, but I just checked out their website and it seems like they are legit and I really liked some of their pics! Sorry I can't be much more help!

hr - you crack me up! I'm a nitpicker too when it comes to spelling!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of them.  I would also ask for references.  Also, if you haven't already, I would highly recommend asking to see the entire group of shots they took for a single wedding (or 3) so you get a good idea of how well they are able to capture the entire day, rather than only seeing their best shots from 30 different weddings.  Anyone can take one or two good pictures out of 2000 (not saying they aren't good, just saying in general this is something to be concerned about)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at them too, but can't find all the info I need from their website, do you know how far in advance you have to book with them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards