California-Northern

Weekend Plans?

What are you doing this weekend?

Anything fun?

Re: Weekend Plans?

• kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really. I'm still recovering from being sick. :( I work tomorrow. And we'll probably relax on Sunday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pre Cana class all day tomorrow. Anyone going? Sacramento Broadway Location?
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoying some alone time - fi is fishing with his dad.  May try to get some home improvement projects done (read: painting), finishing a crocheted baby blanket and diaper cake for baby shower I'm throwing next weekend - and attending another shower on sunday.  I'm tired already. lol
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I am working on two papers that are due on Monday and just relaxing at home. =) Aimee, have you made a diaper baby cake before?? Those are so cool! I'll have to learn how to make one once someone I know is preggo! I'd love to make one lol
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • edited December 2011
    Today was spent taking care of mom, writing outlines for the papers I have due soon, getting my nails done, laundry, and lunch with my BFF.

Tomorrow is a trip to the bank to close an account, heading out to Livermore with FI to fix his aunt's computer, then dinner at a place I've never eaten before to fulfill my New Year's Resolution.

Sunday will be spent grocery shopping, more laundry, writing the papers that I wrote the outlines for, bowling with friends, and probably visiting my FMIL.

Not a lot of fun this weekend.  But that's OK because next weekend we're going to Disneyland!
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just finished cleaning the apartment and are planning on going ring shopping and appliance shopping for our potential house. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards