New Jersey - South
Options

HELP HELP HELP

So here's the deal ladies,

I am getting married September 9, 2011 and I still have not found a photographer that is affordable and I love. In my opinion, this is the most important part. You cannot get these memories back and since my brother's photography at his wedding was a disaster I am very concerned..

Is anyone getting married at Water's Edge in Sea Bright NJ????

Also Who knows of a reliable affordable  photographer in the southern NJ area... please help!!

THANKS SO MUCH!! I really want to get this taken care of.

Re: HELP HELP HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally having photographer issues as we speak...waiting for a call back from J. Paul Studios. It was one of the first things we booked and we def. over spent. We used Erin McGowen from

She did our engagement pictures and we just LOVED her. Her prices are amazing. She is amazing. Our pictures were amazing. We are considering loosing our 1,750 deposit with J. Paul to book our wedding with her....

Windows on the Water...Have you heard any updates on the renovations!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's your budget? My photographer is $2900 for two photographers, full day coverage, and a high res disc of all images. He's also one of the best photographers in the area. Price compared to work, he is unbeatable. His website is www.marcanthonyphoto.com. If that's over budget Sharyn Frenkel does good work and is a few hundred dollars cheaper. Although, for a few hundred more Marc is by far the best deal out there. Good Luck.
  • Options
    reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't know what she charges, but one of my mom's friend's daughters used kella - http://www.kellamacphee.blogspot.com/
    her pics were gorgeous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Inger from Keepsake studios and we paid $2000 for 2 photogs all day, all images on a high res disc, our album, our parents albums, our 11x14 picture, our parents 8x10 picture and each of our bridal party members' 5x7, our engagement pictures, and other stuff that is escaping my brain at the moment.  Her website is keepsakestudios.com.  Go check her out.  She's absolutely great (both in personality and in her work) and my family loves her.  In fact, we love her so much this was the 3rd time we've used her.  She was a lot of fun to work with and I have been getting compliments non stop on our photography!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in 3.5 weeks. Our Photographer is Terence from alimariophoto.com. I think he is definitely worth checking out. He was eager to work with our budget and we had a wonderful first impression of him. I hope we are just as pleased with the images and  our custom made album. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    dinnamingdinnaming member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've booked with Laura Leigh Photo and her prices are VERY affordable.  Our e-session was tons of fun and we got great pictures out of it.

lauraleighphoto.com

Good luck with your search!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Paul Dempsey Photography...he is amazing and great to work with...he is extremely reasonable!!  Best of luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards