Alabama
Options

Rental services in the central part of Alabama??

Does anyone have any places that they would suggest for renting tables, chairs, etc... Please feel free to tell me place that I SHOULD NOT GO TO as well! lol Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rental services in the central part of Alabama??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I live close to Montgomery and are using Brendle Rentals in Montgomery. They have a website but 95% of the stuff that they rent is not on there so call and ask. We have used them before to rent birthday stuff. I called yesterday cause I couldnt find a portable bar on their website and sure enough they rent a 4foot x 4 foot grey marble bar for $45 a day.

Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Birmingham has a ton of places ... it will take figuring what you want to rent and how many and then calling or looking at their websites and finding out what they have in stock for your wedding date.  When I went around to the rental places in Huntsville, some did not have 200+ chairs ... some did but for the wedding date, somebody else already reserved 100 chairs, etc.  I'm assuming your doing this planning away from Alabama and I know you keep saying Central area but is it Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Talladega, Gadsden, etc? 

I just went to Google and put in "party rentals birmingham al" and I got a lot of places.  Make sure you check how far their warehouse/store is from your wedding location and check delivery charges, deposit, etc. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I say central area I mean like Montgomery, Prattville, etc lol sorry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards