Favors

Wine glasses

I am hand paiting wine glasses for my 250 guests. Do you think its tacky to give them as favors? They are fun bright and great reminders of the day.

Re: Wine glasses

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    No, I don't think it's tacky.  That's a lot of work though! lol  Will each guest receive their own or will you offer one per couple?
  • edited December 2011
    Each guest will receive their own. They will be used for the wedding then they can take them home at the end of the night.
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think that's really nice and personalized.  Way to go!
  • future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, ditto to PP...wow and good for you!  That's a lot of work.
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get them from? Dollar Tree has high quality ones
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    I stopped in at the Dollar Tree today and picked up two different types. I'm going to take them home to the future hubby tonight and see which one he likes. They seem like decent glasses. :-D
  • UmberzoneUmberzone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about doing the same thing for my wedding.  Did you receive any other suggestions beyond the Dollar Tree store as we don't have one near by.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Dollar Tree to get our wedding glasses they had these beautiful blue ones  that were using as our toasting glasses.. Blue is part or our wedding color. and you can personalize them too.
  • cmbahnemancmbahneman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think your idea is fantastic!  I say that because my business,  Message on a Bottle, does exactly that for any special occassion, except we focus on handpainted custom designs on champagne bottles even though we've done wine and even beer for some clients.  We design the front of the bottle, then write your "message" on the back of the bottle.  My clients love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards