Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

Does anyone else "pronounce" this thread title as if it were a word?
Anniversary

Re: FFF

• edited December 2011
    Amanda how was the tasting?

No flames for now....
  • bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i flame my project partner for ditching me yesterday for an entire hour...without letting me know he was leaving.....

jerk
  • edited December 2011
    I flame that's I'm about to get b!tched at for the shortcomings of a system that I 1. told everyone I could that we shouldn't buy in the first place 2. have no authority to change and 3. can't be fixed. I'm pretty much the lowest man on the totem pole of this thing, but I'm about to be made the scapegoat for the controller's f*ck up. Happy Friday to me. :| 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:9ce47d15-75ab-4045-a1c2-4d6e0ae71c28">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame that's I'm about to get b!tched at for the shortcomings of a system that I 1. told everyone I could that we shouldn't buy in the first place 2. have no authority to change and 3. can't be fixed. I'm pretty much the lowest man on the totem pole of this thing, but I'm about to be made the scapegoat for the controller's f*ck up. Happy Friday to me. :| 
    Posted by MsLaura31[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear that. i know exactly how that feels. and it SUCKS
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame this day.  I am NOT ready to head back to Texas and leave beautiful Colorado and the 70 degree highs/40 degree lows behind and trade them for a high of 107 next week in Dallas.

Please, let me get rich so we can move up here.  Surely all these athletic people could use a dietitian, right?!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I flame people that have bachelorette parties 8 MONTHS before their wedding. Seriously?!?
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:e30a27c4-66a2-4889-a5ee-fe377deead05">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame people that have bachelorette parties 8 MONTHS before their wedding. Seriously?!?
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

What?! Who has a BP 8 months prior?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree on the BP 8 months prior...that's ridiculous.....

i flame managers who bully their employees and act ignorant about it. it sucks having to watch that....
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    I flame when people ask me about my brother. No...WE DO NOT TALK....YES, THAT MEANS AT ALL!

I also flame people on craigslist. Yes, they are still for sale.Only e-mail me when you have the cash and can buy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:b0988842-631e-4697-b659-43c437b41229">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : What?! Who has a BP 8 months prior?
    Posted by meghanttu08[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>One of my BSC sorority sisters... needless to say, we aren't exactly besties. lol.</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine 3 months before because of schedules. Since it was June no one wanted to do it during lent then graduations and stuff got in the way. 8 months is a little excessive.

Why doesn't the world revolve around my schedule? Can't it just revolve around me?? Oh wait.. That's something I would get flamed for...lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:46c22048-36f9-40b5-beee-78a34163e2ce">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]i flame managers who bully their employees and act ignorant about it. it sucks having to watch that....
    Posted by bigbabyface[/QUOTE]

ME TOO! Sucks even worse when it's your boyfriend!
    May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Band
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:e30a27c4-66a2-4889-a5ee-fe377deead05">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame people that have bachelorette parties 8 MONTHS before their wedding. Seriously?!?
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha, my MOH threw a B-Party for her sorority Little Sister like, a year and a half before her set wedding date.  She got engaged her senior year and was going to move to FL, and my MOH couldn't pass up a chance to party on 6th Street.  It was a lot of fun and we just lied and told everyone she was getting married in a week.</div><div>
    </div><div>Now she's still dating the guy but they called off their engagement.  =(</div><div>
    </div><div>Giselle, it was fun!  I went to one in the Spring, but FI couldn't make it.  I was kind of hoping they'd have some different selections, but it was pretty much the exact same thing as last time (except they had a raspberry vanilla bean milkshake -- mmmm!).  Not too disappointed, as all the food is pretty awesome.</div>
    Anniversary

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the fact that i am now getting flamed for my brothers engagement.

He is engaged to a nice young woman he met 4 months ago, they've been engaged a week, and they are to be married two weekends before our wedding. I was honestly okay with this, because my brother has his reasons and he isn't having a "wedding" per say.

but now people are saying that i'm stomping on his parade because we're getting married two weeks after them....

ummm...hello. we had our wedding date set before he even met the chick. F off.
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: FFF:
    [QUOTE]I flame the fact that i am now getting flamed for my brothers engagement. He is engaged to a nice young woman he met 4 months ago, they've been engaged a week, and they are to be married two weekends before our wedding. I was honestly okay with this, because my brother has his reasons and he isn't having a "wedding" per say. but now people are saying that i'm stomping on his parade because we're getting married two weeks after them.... ummm...hello. we had our wedding date set before he even met the chick. F off.

i'm having deja vu!

I totally feel your pain :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:847f7e57-97fa-4d4e-832c-c2785939a391">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the fact that i am now getting flamed for my brothers engagement. He is engaged to a nice young woman he met 4 months ago, they've been engaged a week, and they are to be married two weekends before our wedding. I was honestly okay with this, because my brother has his reasons and he isn't having a "wedding" per say. but now people are saying that i'm stomping on his parade because we're getting married two weeks after them.... ummm...hello. we had our wedding date set before he even met the chick. F off.

Seriously? Obviously these people know nothing about you or your brother! That's just ridiculous
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i never even met them before. i hate people like that...
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame the fact that last week (two weeks ago maybe) Our payroll confuses the heck out of me. I had almost 2 hours of overtime. It should have been on today's check..and surprise surprise...no overtime pay for me.

I also flame that at work I have become=cheap labor.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:be840b9b-60d1-45cd-a92f-1c1a61d3821a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the fact that last week (two weeks ago maybe) Our payroll confuses the heck out of me. I had almost 2 hours of overtime. It should have been on today's check..and surprise surprise...no overtime pay for me. I also flame that at work I have become=cheap labor.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

hmm...sounds like you might want to get a payroll schedule.

like me, i'm "technically" salary. but i do get overtime. so i was paid today, and it was for the payroll period of july 16-31. however, i have OT adjustments added to this check for the dates june 28-july 4 and july 5-11. so it's like....off by two weeks?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:2cbd3a2c-f9be-4615-aab7-94d7d7440d9c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : <strong>hmm...sounds like you might want to get a payroll schedule.</strong> like me, i'm "technically" salary. but i do get overtime. so i was paid today, and it was for the payroll period of july 16-31. however, i have OT adjustments added to this check for the dates june 28-july 4 and july 5-11. so it's like....off by two weeks?

I work for family so it's pretty useless.

We're paid weekly. So today, we got paid for Monday-Today. But anything the you worked over/under from the week prior is added or deducted to the current week.

I guess it was last week I worked that time, I just can't remember. But it was supposed to be on it. Because my Dad kept telling me, you'll get paid for the O/T. And I kept telling him I wouldn't. I win.

FTR:My Dad doesn't do the payroll...and I don't plan on telling him I didn't get paid.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:a369cae5-3d9d-40bb-8064-bacfdad0f8da">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I work for family so it's pretty useless. We're paid weekly. So today, we got paid for Monday-Today. But anything the you worked over/under from the week prior is added or deducted to the current week. I guess it was last week I worked that time, I just can't remember. But it was supposed to be on it. Because my Dad kept telling me, you'll get paid for the O/T. And I kept telling him I wouldn't. I win. FTR:My Dad doesn't do the payroll...and I don't plan on telling him I didn't get paid.
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

different situation then. sorry to hear about that :( that would be a bummer to start a friday
  • fryer2012fryer2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im flaming DF for breaking his foot!!! 

and sorry to hear about everyone's crappy fridays!  It's 5 o'clock somewhere right? 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no danielle, how'd that happen?!
  • edited December 2011
    I flame FI for breaking his key into the deadbolt of the front door yesterday and costing us $150 for a locksmith we didn't have!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:71922406-ad84-4ef6-a506-e43a0e7524a7">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im flaming DF for breaking his foot!!!  and sorry to hear about everyone's crappy fridays!  It's 5 o'clock somewhere right? 
    Posted by fryer2012[/QUOTE]

Oh no!
    How bad is it?
  • edited December 2011
    I flame the fact that I finally have a reason to do laundry (working the Dallas Bridal show this weekend) but that I can't physically lift it after my deep tissue massage.  Youch! :D

Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to meet those of y'all coming tomorrow.  Courtney and I will be working all day!  Come say hi!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-69?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d919a2fc-010d-407b-9fa0-a88d8a63c77dPost:7b6a8ae7-8d29-4a46-9a98-3aaaa053f8ad">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame the fact that I finally have a reason to do laundry (working the Dallas Bridal show this weekend) but that I can't physically lift it after my deep tissue massage.  Youch! :D Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to meet those of y'all coming tomorrow.  Courtney and I will be working all day!  Come say hi!
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, boo.  I really want to go and see my photographer, but we will be looking at houses alllll day.  </div>
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards