Connecticut
Options

15 days to go...

And I'm cooler than a cuke.  Just have 20 or so placecards to do.  Should I be freaknig out about something??

Re: 15 days to go...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 22 days so I feel ya!! I haven't even started my place cards yet... or programs... definitely need to get on those!!

Did you start wrapping your gifts for the rehearsal dinner?  That's another thing on my to do!

Best of luck :D
  • Options
    CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 43 and already starting to freak a little...LOL 

I think it's great that you're not stressing...I hope I will be as calm!  Time to get excited IMO :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LUCKY...I'm still a little stressed but I've really calmed down in the last 2 weeks but I want to be a cucumber! good luck! so close :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I freaked at about 20 days out but now I'm fine. I have pretty much nothing left to do... I know the day before is going to be a little nutty just getting everything where it needs to be but hey - it will be fun! =)
    Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm 15 days too! Not freaking either, we're good!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's awesome. I hope I feel the same way..Right now I'm at 49 and definitely freaking..I hope it gets better..(for FI's sake) LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome!!!  I was like that too...  wherever I went with my MOH they thought it was her getting married not me b/c she was the one all nervous.  Even the morning of, both my MOH & BM were more nervous then I was.  I was just so happy to finally be marrying DH!!!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So exciting girls!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board