Colorado-Denver
Options

Azucar Bakery. any use?

So the hotel I am going through for our wedding reception  they are giving us a custom wedding cake (included in our package) and they recommend going through  Azucar Bakery.

I was wondering if anyone has used them.. If so how was your experiance? I have read a few bad reviews online that the made the wrong cake and one cake fell over at the reception because it was not assimbled right and both times they did nothing much about it to make it right.

I am worried something bad like this might happen to me now.

any advice?

Thank Ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Azucar Bakery. any use?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for our wedding, and my sister also had a cake from them for a school event. We both had great experiences, you can read my vendor review in my bio, and there are a few pics of the cake in my pro pics. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing.. I love your cake..  It's the color i was looking for!

Thanks i needed to hear a few good things about the bakery to get the bad out of my head!
  • Options
    jwh2010jwh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used them for their wedding and they LOVED their cake. We also had their samples at some event and they were really tasty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I plan on doing a teasting with them and the other place they are allowing us to go to and see what we like better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Their cakes are delicious and super moist!  Great pricing compared to other less impressive bakeries with so-so cakes and big price tags.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards