Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF

I flame TK for being down for the entire first half of my workday.

I also flame this dinner tonight that I am absolutely not looking forward to!
**Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: FFF

• I flame that TK was down...and now it's a bunch of code around the framing. Weird.

I also flame the groomsman who asked me "Why are you contacting me about my tux instead of FI?" and then "I'll get it when I get a chance." 
    I texted you once, gave you the deadline, you said it wouldn't work I asked you could get it the next week. WTF? 

Then I flame that my "trouble BM" pretty much kept baiting me all night while we were doing invtes. When someone would make a joke, her response was "That's not the Kathleen I knew." or When someone made a joke about an invite going to fake friends she said "She doesn't have room for fake friends on the list. She already had to cut real friends off her list. Like Bob and Sue." Bob and Sue are her friends. We all used to run in the same crowd but I haven't talked to them in person in at least 4 months. So yea...they got cut for some extended cousin my Dad wanted on the list. WTF?
  • I can only get on via my iPhone and not my computer. Geez. Had the day off so not much to flame. I do flame that I have to work all weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I guess now that TK is back up I will flame FFIL for not getting the guest list to me. STD's are already going out late as it is... and now FI's side is even more late.
  • I flame my bm's husband who said he thinks I've gained weight and that my fiance must be keeping me heavy so I'm less appealing to other men.  Grrrrrrrr
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-95?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8e15a4de-739f-4b06-9cc4-60841071651dPost:23137d62-7b6a-4103-b444-1919b9ec0922">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame my bm's husband who said he thinks I've gained weight and that my fiance must be keeping me heavy so I'm less appealing to other men.  Grrrrrrrr
    Posted by KHollyTX[/QUOTE]

UMMM WHAT??? That is ridiculous! Did he say this to your face???
  • No.  SHE told me.  She immediately regretted it but the damage was done.  That really stung. 

I was saying that I need to lose some weight for the wedding and then somehow what I posted earlier came out.  Uhgg.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought work had blocked TK and almost cried today, til I got the maintenance code later.

I got my refund check from the florist... Apparently my Maiden name was H's first name, with an "S" on the end. And she also misspelled my new last name.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-95?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8e15a4de-739f-4b06-9cc4-60841071651dPost:fb3dcda6-883a-4522-8b3e-e25a66ee5b55">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought work had blocked TK and almost cried today, til I got the maintenance code later. I got my refund check from the florist... <strong>Apparently my Maiden name was H's first name, with an "S" on the end. And she also misspelled my new last name.</strong>
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]
    Oh my! <div>Would they still let you cash/deposit it at the bank?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-95?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8e15a4de-739f-4b06-9cc4-60841071651dPost:ef40f9ba-dc41-442c-ae6b-358c02c52b0d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Oh my!  Would they still let you cash/deposit it at the bank?
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

I put it in at the ATM. I guess if there's a problem, they can call me tomorrow.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards