Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

December wedding - indoor photo locations

Any suggestions for cool indoor photo spots in Minneapolis in December?  We have about a 2 hour gap between ceremony and reception and will be taking a limo around town to grab tasty beverages and take photos.  We already have the Depot ice arena on the list... any other suggestions?

Re: December wedding - indoor photo locations

• I know you said you wanted indoor photo locations, but as a fellow winter bride, I would HIGHLY encourage you to consider doing some outdoor photos post-ceremony. We snuck away with our photographer between the ceremony and reception and got some of the most gorgeous outdoor pics right before sunset. We were in downtown St. Paul at Rice Park and Mears Park (see below). It was a little chilly, but absolutely worth it!

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_december-wedding-indoor-photo-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:7f10be52-1ff9-476f-885b-49ca61e1527bPost:d78b5ad9-3155-4426-93cd-f4b4ee62bac4">Re: December wedding - indoor photo locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know you said you wanted indoor photo locations, but as a fellow winter bride, I would HIGHLY encourage you to consider doing some outdoor photos post-ceremony. We snuck away with our photographer between the ceremony and reception and got some of the most gorgeous outdoor pics right before sunset. We were in downtown St. Paul at Rice Park and Mears Park (see below). It was a little chilly, but absolutely worth it!
    Posted by trixie549[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks for the tip!  I am looking into some cute wraps or pashmina's to help combat the cold.  

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards