Colorado
Options

July 22 Wedding - Malibu colors- black chair covers?? split?

Hey ladies- I am getting married at the Crystal Rose and I need some chair covers! Is anyone else in need of chair covers for a Colorado wedding and they would be willing to get some with me? I can do black chair covers with a white sash?  I was wanting to get close to a malibu color but white will work:) If your colors are Malibu though from Davids bridal then perfect! Let me know what you think or any ideas? I am also getting table runners that are malibu? k_thaut@hotmail.com if you are interested! Thank you

Re: July 22 Wedding - Malibu colors- black chair covers?? split?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I will have 125 black chair covers after my July 9th wedding. I would be willing to let you purchase them for cheap or rent them. How many will you need?

• Options
    ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am renting some now for $1 a piece.  Are you able to go that low? Where are you getting married at? how exciting! It is coming very soon!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can certainly help out a fellow knottie and since you are in CO it will be easy to communicate. I can rent them to you for $0.50 to help with your budget. I am getting married in co springs. Where are you located?
  • Options
    ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How awesome:) Thank you so much!  I live in Littleton.  Wedding is at the Crystal Rose in Highlands Ranch.  Do you know how long they are by chance? From top to bottom, I think my chairs are the 36 inch, banquet round top ones? Let me know when you can... if they match :) ! Thank you again!

Kellyn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh you are not far at all! I know they are the round banquet chair covers so they should match. The length is a bit longer...they are 38'' from top to bottom.
  • Options
    ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm, that could possibly work.  I called my venue and they said it might be too long, depends on the look I want.  Do you come this way often? I live right off of Lincoln and i25 or I go to Castle Rock a lot to see my nephews.  I don't want to make you go out of your way though.  Maybe just sometime when you have to come this way already? Could I maybe take one and take it to my venue to see how they would fit? Do you have any sashes also? Thank you again for all of your help! What are your colors? Where are you getting married at? Sorry for all of the questions:)

Kellyn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be happy to meet up with you anytime. I dont have any plans for going up to denver soon, but I am always down for a road trip. Plus I can get some other wedding things up their too! I have chair sashes and table runners they are all black and white damask. My colors are black and white. My Fi picked them bc he is color blind. (he he) I tried showing him other colors but he couldnt tell what they were and just thought it was ugly. I am getting married at FIrst United Medothist Church and the Reception will be at Springs Orleans. The reception place us to be named Il Positon and before that they were named Tre Luna. UGH so many name changes! I had to have my invitations reprint once bc of the name change. You said that you are getting married at the Crystal Rose? We just got one here in the Springs and I checked it, but its not as nice as all the ones in Denver.
  • Options
    ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your fiance sounds like mine... lol I picked green and purple and loved the colors!  Had ideas, and even bridesmaid dresses picked out but he did not like that idea so we went with malibu, black and white.  Isn't the guy not supposed to care haha:)  The damask is really neat though, black and white will be very classy!  Did your venue help pay for you to reprint the invites? I would have been a little angry about that one just because it is so expensive to print some invitations that people will eventually just throw away.  I will have to look up your reception place... the springs is where we wanted to get married.  It is beautiful there! We have too many out of town guest though so that is why I went with the Crystal Rose, somewhere close to the airport.  My email is kthaut@lps.k12.co.us Feel free to email me and we can figure out a meet time or even do some wedding shopping- :) Talk to you later on my way to a meeting.   
  • Options
    Do you still have black chair covers for sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards