New York-Western
Options

S & S limo

S & S limo gave me a great rate so I am thinking I may book with them... Anyone ever use them before... any reviews good or bad.

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: S & S limo

• Options
    I used S&S for proms, and they were great. But a girl I worked with had a TERRIBLE experience with S&S for her wedding, so I won't be using them. 

On her bachelorette, the man arrived late, didn't get them into the clubs they went to (was part of her package), and then when she wasn't feeling well at the end of the night, told her that she better not throw up in his limo or she'd be cleaning it or something like that.  Just what she needed to hear.  Then, a couple weeks before her wedding, they called to confirm, and had the date a week earlier than her wedding date!  It was a huge fiasco for them to get her a limo for the week of her wedding, and she wasn't able to get the one she wanted anymore. 

They used to be a great company but I haven't heard great things lately, and they were very slow in responding to me when I inquired about something else with them.  We'll be going with Diamonds.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ms. GolightlyMs. Golightly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    we used them for a bachelor/bachelorette party... and our bus broke down:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards