DC

affordable catering

Has anyone used Celebrations catering? Is it really affordable? Any other suggestions for affordable catering? Thanks 
Bonnie 

Re: affordable catering

• edited December 2011
    Has anyone used Celebrations catering? Is it really affordable? Any other suggestions for affordable catering? Thanks 
    Bonnie 
  • edited December 2011
    This is an international board, so you should try your local board.  If you look at the menu on the left, choose local wedding boards and find the DC board.

GL!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm moving this over to the DC board.
  • kat016kat016 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working with Fusions Catering. The couple that own the business are really friendly. The husband is the chef and he is amazing. He creates dishes that suit your taste so it's very personalized. The best part is they work with any budget and were one of the only caterers that didn't brush me off because of my low budget.
  • mistydburtonmistydburton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend American Events Catering. The owner Dan has been a joy to work with. My fiancé and think he is fantastic! The prices are affordable and the food was fabulous. You can by the effort that they put into your wedding in just the beginning of planning (we are getting married october 2011) that they absolutely love what they do and want your wedding day to truly be special. We put a lot of research into about a dozen caterers in the Northern Va area. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards