Rhode Island
Options

Engagement photographer?

Anyone know where i can go that is sorta cheap but does nice pictures?

Re: Engagement photographer?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Valentino Photography they are fairly decent and they are super nice. My e-session was free since i booked them for my wedding next July.

Also Kristen Conte is really nice and her pictures come out awesome too. I am not sure how much she is, but i know a few people that said she is fairly reasonable.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used A Bride's Day, they were great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    courtchacecourtchace member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MemoriesRI - engagement session is included in the wedding package which is at a great price.
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget for an e-session? 
  • Options
    dribblejackdribblejack member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our friends (another engaged couple) are practically-professional photographers & took amazing pics for us!  I'll see if I can figure out how to attach pictures.  They have also done another friend's wedding so they are more than capable & wouldn't charge nearly as much as more established photographers.  They came to Providence for us.  Send me a private message if you'd like more info or more pics.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow thanks :) now i just have to find out where each of these places are lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine took pictures of myself and my boyfriend last year, just as a fun "decorate the house" type of shoot and he did a fabulous job.  I love all the pictures he took.  I highly recomend him to everyone I meet.  Let me know if you want his name and contact info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards