California-Los Angeles

Re: .

• edited December 2011
    One of the Robin Ruth tote bags that says "Hollywood" or "LA" on it? An LA mug from Starbucks with some coffee? A Dodger's hat/shirt?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_iconic-la-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:8e1ffb85-98b5-4952-9a45-3b8211f2be5bPost:5aa50109-035d-46b5-987e-f03e6151a534">Re: An Iconic "LA" Gift</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Dodgers idea is great in theory, but four are from Norcal so if I did that I might find myself without a wedding party!!!
    Posted by mlevin84[/QUOTE]

Sad...but funny!!!! You could get them a souvenier bat...for their own safety and protection. =)
    It's funny because there are so many great things about LA, but not one quintessential thing that would be a good bridesmaid gift and also would travel well.
    For my bm's, I uploaded pictures to costco.com and made personalized bags. (For one sister I put a picture of her dog, the other had a picture of her kids--one one each side and my friend got a picture of me & her together). You could take a nice picutre of a particular landmark or site and make your own special Hollywood Bag. =)
  • edited December 2011
    I work at Starbucks [in orange county] and my store sells the California mug and the Orange County mug. You can look online or just check around to other local stores, they should have a Los Angeles County mug...I would imagine anyhow...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I used to work at a Starbucks in Hollywood. People used to ask for Hollywood mugs a lot, which they don't make. BUT all the Starbucks in Hollywood have Los Angeles mugs, for sure.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • ljh199999ljh199999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just in the Starbucks in Sherman Oaks (riverside) and they have a bunch of the LA mugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards