Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Tailors in Omaha

I am purchasing my dress from a bridal store that does not have a tailor.  I am going to need to take some of the white beads off my dress and replace them with beads of my color.  This is how I am going to accent my dress with my color.  From what understand, this is not that simple.  Anyone know of a tailor that is GOOD?  I would hate to end up with a messed up dress!  Thanks!

Re: Tailors in Omaha

• Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linda Lee did my alterations and did an amazing job!  She has made wedding dresses before and made my veil (which had beads in it) so sounds like she could do what you are looking for. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might need contact info! :) 712-323-3163
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sabrina Stapp-Jones is also amazing!  She is a good friend of mine, did my alterations and has recently been featured in a few local magazines.  She did a short stint with David's Bridal Alterations while in school to make sure she had a full grasp on formal wear alterations.  She also went on to get her masters degree in fashion, specializing in corsets and formal wear
    Here is her website, which has great photos as well
    http://www.sabrinajonesdesigns.net/

Her phone # is
    (402) 216-9145 
  • Options
    coliecamcoliecam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linda Lee did my dress and the bridesmaids.  She is very good and very reasonable!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards