Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Registering with your FI

2»

Re: Registering with your FI

• Options
    My FH and I did a run through on some stores before actually registering. This way we got an idea of things we wanted and the prices. After the run-throughs, he was done and I did all the registering at one store with my sister and the other with my Mom. I added the 4 things he picked out and the rest chose myself. He recently started working 3rd shift and is sleeping all the time now so his wedding input has significantly decreased.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My guy is really excited about the registering part of planning a wedding. It's not quite time for us to set anything up yet but when I told him it's something we will eventually have to do his eyes lit up and he said " you mean we get a scanning gun?". It was cute. I say take the fi along. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did not take my fiance with me to register. I registered at 3 places. Mostly online then went into the store to look at the items on my registry and to make sure they were easy to locate.

I didn't take my fiance with me because he did not want to go. He hates shopping and is not picky about what items we get as gifts.

Didn't see much sense in taking him if it was something he was not into.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards