New Hampshire
Options

Rehearsal dinner ideas

Our rehearsal will be in Lawrence, MA so we would like to have the RD in either Southern NH or the Merrimack Valley.  Any good ideas?  We were thinking something casual and fun, with good food, of course.

Re: Rehearsal dinner ideas

• Options
    klkane7klkane7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had ours at the Black Water Grill in Salem NH.  It was fabulous!!  We got so many compliments.  The food is soooo good, and they have a perfect room for parties.  Plus the owner is fabulous to work with!!!  I can't say enough good things about this place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Black Water Grille!!!! We had our RD there in July 2008... it was fantastic! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrsV  I love your pups!!!!  Yorkies are my favorite....  They are all I'll ever own unless FI will let me get a Chinese Hairless Crest Dog haha  So ugly but so cute!  I love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am obsessed with Yorkies! :) DH and I both grew up with Labs and Goldens... and we were SURE we would get one... but the shedding killed us when we visited our families. So we got the dark Yorkie 1st. Then I wanted him to have a sister but DH didn't want 2. But as my wedding gift he got me a sister! Couldn't be happier! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards