New York-New York City
Options

Maggie Sottero: Pamela Royale-Desperately love this dress!

I have fallen for this gown...and haven't tried it on even!  It's just so "me" and perfect for our October wedding!  Do I order it through the salon (will come in end of September...very close!) or try to find it online?

Any thoughts?  Suggestions for reputable places?  How does RK Bridal work if I have the designer/style number, etc?

Thanks girls!

Re: Maggie Sottero: Pamela Royale-Desperately love this dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Go to the website and find locations to place closest to you.  There are plenty of stores in the tri-state area that carries MS.  Then call the store and find out if they have this particular dress for you to try on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto SLBriz. do not buy this gown from anywhere before you have tried it on!!! i saw many dresses that were "me" in pictures and then on the mannequin and then looked terrible on me or i just didn't love them. i had the best luck with dresses i thought were too ostentatious when i saw them on the hanger. bridal gowns look totally different on than they do on the hanger. my gown was very simple, narrow and not glitzy or flashy when i put it on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a Maggie dress too.  I called the stores on the website and found 1 store that had it.  I ended up buying the sample I tried on.  It's possible to buy it without  ordering it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards