Wedding Party

Oh geez. It got worse.

The bride who kicked me out of her wedding and stepped down, is telling our mutual friends that I kicked HER out.  I did NO such thing!! I am just baffled.  What would you do?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oh geez. It got worse.

• Ignore her. Your friends will probably know that it's not true. And yes, Thank the Lord you no longer have a "friend" this toxic.
  • I was just so shocked! She has already replaced me and then told all our mutual friends INCLUDING my FI. He was livid. I know he set her straight, but I don't know if anyone else heard. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Let her go.  If a friend asks you about it, tell them the truth.  If you know specific people who have been told this lie, I would have no problem making sure they knew the truth.  Good riddance to her!
  • If anyone asks you about say 'I'm not a mean rude person and I am too much of a lady to talk about what actually happened,"
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • I'm sorry this is all happening to you, especially with your own wedding coming up. Wedding planning is stressful enough, you definitely do not need all this drama
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_oh-geez-it-got-worse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:dbd72ce6-7315-4f29-a5fb-66a2f24817b0Post:ab108146-e1b1-4b15-b548-16dc7134671c">Re: Oh geez. It got worse.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you dodged a bullet, actually. God only knows how much worse it will get for the other unlucky bridesmaids. I'm sorry that happened to you.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

I think so too.  I'd leave it alone unless someone brings it up to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards