Michigan-Northern
Options

Mighigan Brides, come in and help!

It’s that time again when I ask for your best Michigan planning secrets and tips. This could be the best place to take amazing photos in your area, the best restaurant for a shower, maybe a fun street/bar/spa to have a great bacheloretty party. Keep in mind that these are not wedding planning tips, but tips on your area.

Post them below and thank you so much in advance!

KA

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Mighigan Brides, come in and help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The best flower shop is The Flower Station in Cheboygan. Friendly & helpful staff, good prices, gorgeous flowers!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    spalkospalko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best place to take pictures would have to be anywhere along Lake Michigan. M-22 has some amazing spots that you could do amazing things with!!

The best DJ would have to be Jen Donnelly with Class Act Productions, Inc. She's energetic, knows how to get the crowd involved, and has the greatest selection of music!
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • Options

In Sault Ste. Marie, fun bachelorette party starter place....Maloney's Alley.  Staff is fun and very friendly. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards